Friday 13 July 2012

Spinning Motion


Recently I have started understanding Lego Mindstorms NXT programming. As and when I update my learnings, I thought of sharing it with you. Please find a small program below in NXT-G, to spin the Robot in a clockwise direction. 



The robot here is the small car which is built using small booklet provided with NXT kit. In order to begin programming, drag and drop the Motor Block from the left palette to the Work Area. Click on the Motor Block on the Work Area and check its Configuration Panel in the bottom. Pick the appropriate port from the bottom Configuration Panel which is used to stop the right motor and power on the left motor. In my case the Motor Port to power on the left motor was Port C. Specify the Duration for which the motor needs to spin. I am spinning it for 5 seconds. Keep rest all the configurations as default. Please view the below video to check the output of the program. 








                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment